This was an unusual week—husband was on vacation, which meant tackling some painting/diy/home improvement projects that proved to be a distraction from using up the CSA share effectively. A small price to pay, considering that our bedroom no longer has an accent wall the color of deep spray-tan orange.
In our share this week:
- Baby Lettuce Mix
- Baby Arugula
- Baby Bok Choi
- Oyster mushrooms from Fat Moon Farm!
What we made:
- Pan-Fried Orange Shrimp — baby bok choi, basil
- Celeriac Fries — celeriac
- Roasted Carrots with Honey Butter — carrots
- Wild Mushroom and Goat Cheese Frittata — oyster mushrooms
Bonus Baked Treats: